Featured image: Cadencia Photography
Ceremony and ritual are ways that human beings have long connected with what is meaningful in ourselves and in the world. In modern society, the importance of ceremony has not diminished, yet many of us feel distanced from ways to enact ceremony in an authentic, impactful and creative way.
Ceremony is a way to be in conversation with the mystery in your life.
It enables us to connect with what is meaningful in ourselves and in the world in an embodied, creative way.
Ceremonies are like co-creative art pieces – acted out in the stream of our very human imagination, in cahoots with the ecosystem we are a part of.
It is human nature to be in ceremony!
Ceremony can help your life by :
- Helping you to meet challenges, tensions, and life-stages in a creative, embodied way.
- Shifting your perspective long enough to see life with new eyes.
- Enhancing your sense of intimacy, belonging, and connection with all beings.
This colorful, and clear 50-page guidebook is meant to inspire, to instruct, and to provide a powerful frame and practice for connecting with what matters most.
It is my gift to you as a fellow woman in leadership.
- Earth-Based Leadership : Attuning to the Living World
- Practical Magic & the Wild Imagination
- How to Design Ceremonies that are Meaningful to You.
- Nature-Based Practices to Help You Connect
- Ceremony & Transformative Leadership
- Reflective Questions and Maps That Can Help You Deepen
➳ Sign Up With Your Email & Download Your Free Ceremony & Ritual Guidebook HERE.
Also, QUEST deadline is May 31st for Urban Howlers only!
Enter the wild | Call down the moon | Reclaim your instinct | Live in rhythm | Explore what’s hidden | Stop playing small | Unearth your wisdom | Stand in sovereignty | Embrace your passion | Reconnect to life | Call in the elements
Door Closes MAY 31st!
Sip a little more from Laura’s magic: